About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Vacation at Grandma’s House Part 2

Uncle Ian and Zeely
Fishin Time at the cottage
Well it was great and only had a couple of times I had to pull rank as Grandma. She nearly broke my heart when we were leaving the Senff Family Reunion to take her home. She looked at me and said, "But I will miss you." As I was trying to explain to her we were meeting mommy and daddy at McDonald's to get some french fries she repeatedly said, "I want to go to the farm." Remember it's not really a farm but that's her way of distinguishing her home, our home and the cottage. 
Park at the Zoo
She loved petting and brushing the goats
Cousins Ryder and Zian, Uncle Ian and Zeely
Splashing feet is fun!
Z wanted googles like the boys!
We did have many laughs in our 4 days. We swam, went to the zoo, hung out with grandpa and the dogs, she saw her Uncle Ian and cousins, went to the cottage, the park, a bike ride and so much more. Man I'm wore out just thinking about it. But it was worth every minute of Zeely's summer vacation at grandma's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment