Ingredients for Sage Bread Dressing:
- Bread crumbs from fresh or stale bread; 1-2 loaves
- 2-cups celery; chopped
- 1 large onion; chopped
- 3 or 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp sage
- Garlic powder; to taste
- Onion powder; to taste
- Salt and black pepper; to taste
- 2 tbsp chicken bouillon; simply for added flavor
- 4-cups Turkey broth
- Turkey; chopped
- 13-inch x 9- inch baking dish
Instructions to make Sage Bread Dressing:
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. If you do not have a timer on your oven, 10 minutes will be sufficient.
2) Use any inexpensive fresh or day old bread, and tear it apart and put in your 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish.
3) Chop up two cups of celery and one large onion and add to the breadcrumbs.
4) Add two tablespoons each, of sage and chicken bouillon. Add garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
5) Put three or four eggs in the breadcrumbs and mix.
6) Snitch four cups of juices from the turkey.
7) Bake 30-40 minutes.