the hot toddy and then told me to go straight to bed and cover up. I woke up with my head clear from the mucus that was clogging it. I followed her advice and it worked for me, so I thought I’d pass it on for you to.
Supplies for the Hot Toddy Recipe: Great for a Cold
- Shot glass
- Real Lemon juice 1 shot
- Whiskey 1 shot, your favorite brand
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 cup warm water
- Warm cover
Instructions to make the Hot Toddy Recipe:
1) Heat a teapot of filtered drinking or steamed distilled water.
2) Using a glass or mug, pour the honey in it while waiting the water to heat.
3) Pour heated water in the glass to dissolve the honey.
4) Add 1 shot of real lemon concentrated juice, name brand does not matter, I found it at the grocery stores and dollar stores.
5) Add 1 shot of whiskey; whichever brand you prefer, I know some like Jim Beam, Crown Royal or Southern Comfort. I take whatever my husband brings home. Knowing him, it is probably the cheapest whiskey on the shelf.
6) Sip on your hot toddy and settle in for the evening. You can do this in bed or on the couch watching TV. Cover up to keep the heat from the drink inside you.
7) Wake up feeling rested and so much better.