|Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip|
Ingredients for the Church Ladies Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 1 cup real butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp hot water
- 2 3/4 flour
- 1 small package chocolate chips; I use Dark Chocolate or semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts; chopped and optional
|Chocolate Chip Cookies|
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Combine the ingredients in the order listed.
- No need to sift dry ingredients and flours anymore although in the cookbook has it listed in the to do list. Add the flour little by little while mixing.
- Last but not least add the chocolate chips. I think a whole bag per batch is too much so use 1/2 bag.
- Either on parchment paper or greased cookie sheet, drop by the teaspoonful and bake for 12 minutes at 375 degree Fahrenheit.
- Ovens vary, therefore, place one cookie in to test the time before filling all your cookie sheets and baking.
- You will be baking for your family design the recipe to suit your family.