About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Monday, November 17, 2014

My Granddaughter Happy and Sad


Monday is supposed to be a school day, our granddaughter had a new outfit to wear and we woke up to snow. She was unaware of mom sneaking in and turning off the alarm and the fact she had slept in or that snow had indeed fallen overnight as the weatherman had predicted.


She leaned over the bed with a big smile and said I love you grandma. I had a rough night of sleep; therefore, I was trying to sleep in while I could.


I got up and pulled back the certain to show her the snow. She was happy for the moment in the fact she did not have to hurry to move, but then said, oh, I hope they don’t cancel grandparent’s day tomorrow. I hope not too as I drove over 5 hours south just to be here for the day.



If they would have it Wednesday instead of Tuesday, I would still be OK as Thursday a.m. I have to head back north and work Friday.


It has been a day of games with happy and sad moments all mixed together.









No comments:

Post a Comment