About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I Have been Busy

Since being home from my Grandparents Day Kentucky trip, I have been playing catch up on many things. I had neglected writing for Bubblews so definitely had to get caught up. Saturday much of the day was multi-tasking doing a bit of everything in-between cooking down my largest pumpkin.

After church on Sunday, I did some Christmas shopping and think I am nearly done, well except minor purchases and wrapping everything. Of course, with my husband being home alone for a week, I had dishes, laundry and a house to clean. I also have my clients that awaiting their turn.

Yesterday Indiana was windy and cold which was perfect timing for baking the pumpkin bread I am taking to church for the Thanksgiving meal for the community and share with our own family in Thanksgiving celebrations.

Tonight is pumpkin soup night, the big pumpkin I cooked down provided me with 30-cups of processed pumpkin puree`.  Friday or Saturday I will make Gluten-free pumpkin bread for my sis.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment