About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Baking Breads and Aw the Smell

Cutie flower girl for Big Brothers Wedding
As I am planning my trip to Kentucky to see my girls for a week, I am making meals for the hubby that he can simply reheat. I have turkey vegetable soup going for tonight. 

I am also baking breads to share with others as well as for the hubby's sandwiches. If it is not easy he will tend to skip meals and that is not good to maintain strength.

I just finished baking pumpkin bread to take on my trip to snack on and take to church tonight to Bible Study for the church ladies.

Homemade Pumpkin Bread Recipe

The next batch of bread to hit the oven is the herb wheat bread that goes with everything, however, makes wonderful sandwiches. With this bread, one will go with me, one stay here and some are going to one of my clients for a family member in need. I love to bake so it simply made sense I would donate some for the cause.

Herb Wheat Bread Recipe

So how are you spending your time on this chilly November day?

No comments:

Post a Comment