About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Birthday and Grandparents Day

Thanks Mrs. Woods for taking our picture
As it worked out my 59th birthday was the same day our granddaughter's kindergarten class was celebrating Grandparents day or Grand friend day for those children that did not have a grandparent to go to school with them.



Unfortunately, many were there alone. I understand the feeling the parents had to be experiencing, as when our children were in school, taking off to go the school in the middle of the day really was not an option for me as I worked in a factory. As I recall, my parents and my in laws attended lunch several years to be with our children.


As long as it is possible, I hope to make the trip south to be with her as well as go to the local school to see our grandsons in their Grandparents or VIP program.



My birthday was a very special day, not only did I spend a few days here, but also our son and grandsons called to wish me a happy birthday. This has been a birthday to remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment