About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Po Did a No No


Our new puppy Po is a large breed puppy and at 4 months 42 pounds and getting taller. He had never attempted to eat anything we had setting on the counter, however, this afternoon the smell of the Jell-o cheesecake was apparently more than he could resist.



I had mixed the jell-o cheesecake and had one in a graham cracker crust, one in a pie pan without a crust for my sister that is gluten intolerant, and what was left over, in a bowl in front of the sink.

If Po was going to be bad, I really am glad he dug into the one he did and with no mess. Well, he did leave one tell tell sign of pink on his side about the size of a dime and I am not sure how he managed to do that.



With that said, I will take the Jell-o Cheesecake to one sister for her birthday a tad early and the bowl with no crust that I intended to leave here, for the other sister and gluten intolerant to enjoy.



Po did a no no.

No comments:

Post a Comment