Christmas isn't all about gifts; Christmas is about Jesus' love. Family, good food and fellowship equal love for me. Try this recipe on your dinner table this holiday, and you may just end up with a new family tradition of your own.
Ingredients to make Jell-O Cheesecake:
- 2 cups graham crackers; crushed
- 1/4 cup butter;melted
- 9-inch X 13-inch glass cake pan
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 can Milnot; chilled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 small box of Jell-O; any flavor
- 8 oz cream cheese
Instructions to make Jell-O Cheesecake:
- Crush the graham crackers and then add the melted butter.
- Mix well and press into a 9-inch X 13-inch glass cake pan.
- Taking the chilled milnot whip it with one cup of sugar, add the vanilla and refrigerate.
- Dissolve the Jell-O in one cup of hot water. Let cool.
- Whip the cream cheese and add the cooled Jell-O. Slowly add the chilled milnot and pour into the crust.
- Allow it to set up, cut and serve.