About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip: Fluffy and Delicious



 Growing pumpkins in our as close to organic garden as you can find, I have used them in many ways from pumpkin soup, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin black bean burgers and now pumpkin cheesecake dip which is fluffy and delicious.

First seeing the recipe for pumpkin cheesecake dip on facebook, I instantly clicked on the link for the recipe. I scanned it and saved the page. While I was at work, Mozilla shut down and I lost my page.

I started searching pumpkin dip and realized there were many versions; however, I ended up combining two recipes to incorporate the ingredients I remembered. Now while my fresh cooked pumpkin is not as thick as the canned stuff, I will continue to use it as I know where these pumpkins come from and how near organic they actually are.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip

Ingredients for Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip: Fluffy and Delicious

 

·       1 8-oz package cream cheese; softened
·       2 cups of powdered sugar
·       1 tsp Orange Juice
·       2 cups of fresh pumpkin or 1 15-oz can of pumpkin
·       1 tbsp ground cinnamon
·       1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
·       1 8-oz container of whipped topping; thawed


Instructions to make Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip: Fluffy and Delicious

 

  1. In a medium bowl or blender, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and orange juice until smooth.
  2. Gradually mix in the pumpkin whether you use fresh cooked or canned.
  3. Add the cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice and blend until smooth.
  4.  Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
  5.  Chill the pumpkin cheesecake dip until serving with apples, crackers or cookies.
Alternate recipe for Pumpkin Fluff Dip Recipe:

  • 1-15 ounce can of pumpkin
  • 1-16 ounce whipped topping;thawed
  • 3-small boxes of vanilla pudding
  • 1-3 tsp of pumpkin spice; spice to personal taste

No comments:

Post a Comment