About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Sister Six Vacation: Camping Together since 1981


What we looked like in 1981

The last few days I have been picking garden vegetables and fruit as well as baking Gluten Free Zucchini Brownies, regular Zucchini Brownies and High Gluten White Bread.


Camping 2013

Yesterday I made a big pot of chili, actually a big pressure cooker full, for the hubby and I to eat as well as take with me on vacation with the sisters. Oh and yeah, I did not forget to make it gluten free as well as make gluten free corn bread to go with it.



No vacation, especially if you are going with your sisters, would be complete without homemade salsa and chips and or homemade guacamole. Needless-to-say I have planned, made, and packed a lot of food for our 5 day away from home.


What we look like in 2014
 
The local Indiana weatherman is predicting cooler fall temperatures and chances of rain and thunderstorms, we are praying for sunshine and nice temperatures for the sister six's camping vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment