About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pair of Eagles at Dewart Lake, Syracuse, IN

Taken April 27, 2012
 
Momma and Daddy eagle set so proudly in the tree. It is amazing to watch them as I come to my cottage to work and relax.


Sat proudly looking May 4, 2012




As I am doing things around the cottage I would frequently walk to the drive to peak to see if the eagles were around. Sure enough first thing Friday morning, the eagle sat proudly looking around.  
Soaring overhead


In the afternoon I sat on our deck writing articles for TopicSpotter, Seekyt and Triond; and seriously trying to focus on work at hand, however, seeing the pair of eagles soaring over head made it hard. Sorry I could not seem to capture them both in the same frame. 
Just caught food for the little ones



Again, standing talking to the neighbor he's telling me about what time the eagle catches his food, my camera on the steps below on the deck, I missed it with the camera but not with my eyes. We heard the squawks of the birds and looked up to see the massive eagle taking off with food in hand. I then went to the area to see the tree and there he sat. At least I think it's he. I can't tell them apart.  
May 4th, 2012

I zoomed the lens in as far as I could to try to capture the movement I saw. Bummer still don't see the little ones. Oh well we have all summer to do updates.


May 5th, 2012














No comments:

Post a Comment