About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Gluten-Free Chex Party Mix the Traditional Party Mix



http://angelgirlpj.blogspot.com/2015/02/gluten-free-magic-custard-cake.html
Gluten-Free Magic Custard Cake
Did you realize that many Chex cereals are gluten-free? They have several flavors to choose from, however, you may not want to incorporate them all in your Gluten-Free Chex Party Mix.

They have Rice, Corn, Honey Nut, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Vanilla and Apple Cinnamon that are all Gluten-Free; therefore, you may want to make a new gluten-free party mix just for your family.

If it has been awhile since you have made chex mix, you can read how to make Gluten-Free Chex Party Mix the Traditional Party Mix on Seekyt. It really is an easy and delicious snack for all members of your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment