About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

How is your Mood on this Last Sunday in May?

My question to all Bubblews writers and RedGage people; how is your mood on this last Sunday in May? I am setting here, at the summer cottage, alone as predicted and at times, the silence of the solitude can be deafening.
The weather forecast is one that could be very discouraging, however, at this moment in time the sky is blue with shattered clouds The rain and thunderstorms are to move in later tonight so for Memorial Day Monday, with all the celebrations around could be dampened.




For me, however, while I should be getting articles written, reading done and pictures posted to RedGage my mood is a blue as the still sky.  

I see families on boats, I see fishermen with their poles in the water just reeling in fish after fish. I am reading post after post on Facebook where grandmothers are enjoying the company of not only their children but also their grandchildren. You can read in Proverbs, the very wise chapter in the Bible many things about families. Here is a great verse; Proverbs 17:6; NIV, “Children’s children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children.”


While I am aware this is satans attack to defeat, I simply refuse to stay in this frame of mind. Our God is mighty to save and he will never leave me; therefore, I need to stop dwelling on what cannot be, and focus on the beauty around me.


Happy May 26, 2013




No comments:

Post a Comment