About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Teach Your Children the Best Christmas Gift is Not Under the Christmas Tree

Teaching our children to expect high dollar gifts or several gifts under the Christmas Tree, is not a good thing for you or for them. However, you should be teaching them the true meaning of Christmas being about Christ and his birth. In case you yourself are unaware of the story, let me refresh your memory.
 
Luke 2:10-12 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”

Read More On: Seekyt 

Amazon Product, "The First Christmas"




 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely, wouldn't it be wonderful if everyone put Christ back in Christmas this year?

    ReplyDelete