About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Gluten-Free Chex Party Mix the Traditional Party Mix

Traditional Chex party mix, who would think of having a party without it? By combining the crunchy goodness of the gluten-free Chex cereals, nuts, added goodies and flavors; you have nearly traditional Chex party mix.


Gluten-Free Chex party mix is an easy recipe and you can get it from their site or from a box of Chex cereal, all you have to do is avoid the wheat Chex cereal in the traditional variety and purchase gluten-free pretzels and bagel chips.

Read more on: Seekyt

This post linked to: Foodie Friday 

and  Frugal Food Thursday

Amazon Product Selection

 

No comments:

Post a Comment