About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

God Hates Divorce Not His People




I heard it said by James Robison God hates divorce not people; he hates the actions before hand that leads to the divorce. Kind of makes you think, doesn’t it? How many people think God will strike them dead for the sins they’ve committed, that this sin is too big and can never be forgiven? Our God is a loving God that created us in his image. How could he hate us? However, the Bible does say God hates divorce. Go grab your bible we are going to look up a couple of verses.

To Read Full Article on Triond: God Hates Divorce Not His People



No comments:

Post a Comment