About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Attract Hummingbirds


Attracting hummingbirds is not hard and watching those fast-paced little critters is definitely enjoyable. The rule of thumb in Northern Indiana is to have your feeders out around Mother’s Day, which is  May 8, 2011. Once the hummingbird realizes you have sugary filled feeders out, not only will they return repeatedly, but they will bring their friends.

Job 12:7 (NIV) "But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish in the sea inform you. Which of all these does not know  that the hand of the LORD has done this? "

To read the full article: how to attract hummingbirds on Triond

No comments:

Post a Comment