About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Plastic Jug Snowman Craft


She is concentrating on that glue
I do not know where this craft originated, however; I saw it on Facebook. The snowmen they featured were made with a plastic gallon milk jug. The first effort making the snowman was with my granddaughter at our daughter’s home in Kentucky while mom and dad had a date night.

My granddaughter was tired and not in a really crafty state of mind so hers was fairly plain. I made a few suggestions, however, it was plain to see she was not in the mood to craft.

Snowman and granddaughter smiles.
After I returned home, I decided to make my own snowman using a plastic milk jug, then I noticed in the recycle bag I had 2 other plastic containers so decided to make a snowman family.

Our Granddaughter's snowman
After assembling my snowmen, I then thought they would make great porch lights. Since I was decorating for Christmas using Christmas tree lights only seemed natural. 

They really do make a nice light on my porch. Try making your own plastic jug snowman, it's a craft anyone can do.
My lighted snowmen

No comments:

Post a Comment