About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Friday, December 6, 2013

It is Christmas Time: Baking Time



Apple Cinnamon Pull-Apart Challah

Well it is baking time once again for the Christmas get-togethers. As usual, I will make the old familiar cookies; however, this year I will try Almond Joy Cookies, as a couple of us do like coconut.



I have added Herb Bread and Herb Wheat bread to our diets lately, even my oldest grandson likes the Herb Bread, it will be on the menu.



This year I am trying something new to me in every sense of the word. I had never heard of Challah, however, while watching The Chew, I saw Challywood Jewish Bakery make an Apple Cinnamon Pull-Apart Challah and knew I had to try it.



It was my first attempt of mimicking their Challah, therefore, next time I need to adapt my recipe to have more apples, cinnamon and sugar. But all-in-all I thought it was delicious.




No comments:

Post a Comment