About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Vegetarian Split Pea Soup Recipe

Split Pea Soup is really easy to make you just need to plan ahead. Some people put ham in theirs but I don’t do red meat. I occasionally put Turkey Ham in it but it doesn’t need it so why add the extra calories. Vegetarian Split Pea Soup is healthier and good.

Read more:  Notebook

This post linked to: Frugal Food Thursday
and Foodie Friday 
 
Amazon Product Selection





No comments:

Post a Comment