About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Frosty Moonflower Seed Pods

In Northern Indiana, last week, the sun was out and it felt like Spring was nearly here. It felt so good. Today, we have grey skies, and Winter is definitely letting us know it is hanging on longer. My moods go with the weather, I am a sunshine, even if it's colder kind of person.
The moonflower seed pods got kind of frosty looking earlier in the week but soon they will open up leaving us lush green plants and beautiful moonflowers. As soon as possible pick off some of the pods and sprinkle those seeds around in bare sun filled areas. The foliage alone is beautiful.


Our plant is in a sunny area but because we have a big tree giving it shade until noon we see flowers even in the day time. The flowers will get quite large. Every year because of those nice seed pods dropping some of the seeds naturally, your moonflower plants will multiply too.


This post linked to Macro Flower Saturday.

2 comments: