About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Monday, January 26, 2015

Kale Chips Recipe

Are you still looking for snacks for your next family get together or maybe your super bowl party? Not everyone likes greasy potato chips; however, do enjoy the crunch they provide. An easy recipe and much healthier alternative is making kale chips.


Ingredients for making kale chips: 

• A bundle of kale 
• Olive oil 
• Garlic powder
• Himalayan salt
• Black pepper 

Instructions to make kale chips: 

1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. 
2. Wash and thoroughly dry the bundle of kale. 
3. Chop the kale in piece roughly the size of a potato chip throwing away the stems. 
4. Drizzle olive oil over the kale and then rubbed it in. 
5. Sprinkle with garlic powder, Himalayan salt and black pepper. 
6. Place the kale in the oven and bake for 17 minutes. 

There you have it, see how easy it is to make a healthy kale chip.


Chicken and Cauliflower Poppers

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment