About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Sweet and Easy Pumpkin Whip


I found the recipe for sweet pumpkin whip; how it got its name, I do not know. It easily could be called pumpkin pudding or pumpkin mousse. However, that does not matter. What does matter is the easy, one-dish recipe that is low in fat, sugar and calories.


Sweet Pumpkin Whip serves six, and a mere 30.83 calories per serving. Oh my goodness this easy pumpkin recipe is a must try for the holidays. What other dessert can you eat that taste great with such little calories?

To Read More: Seekyt
This post linked to Foodie Friday,
Friday Potluck
and Frugal Food Thursday


 


 Amazon Pumpkin Recipe Book

No comments:

Post a Comment