About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Pumpkin Pie From Scratch

Making a homemade organic pumpkin pie can be a new experience. But at your Thanksgiving and Christmas celebrations, isn't your family worth it? Ours is! So instead of simply opening a can, start by taking a garden fresh organic pumpkin, cut it down and cook it.
In doing this, we are also keeping a family learning experience alive. Making a homemade organic pumpkin pie is so awesome, try it!

Read more: Homemade Pumpkin Pie Recipe

1 comment:

  1. It look yummy. Unfortunately we don't have your pumpkins here.
    Bon appétit, enjoy that beautiful pie!

    ReplyDelete