About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 41 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and six others. I own and operate my own home care business primarily for the elderly. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Stromboli Sandwich


As I was driving, I thought of the wonderful Stromboli sandwich we used to get in our local pizza parlor. I liked it so much I figured out how to make my own version of the sandwich. Well now, that pizza place is no longer there, so I am glad I learned make my own Stromboli so I can still enjoy it from time to time. The Stromboli sandwich is a lot like pizza, you can change it up to suit your family.

To read more:Seekyt

This post lined to Every Day Sisters
 

1 comment: