About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Recipe For Making a Wet Burrito


Wet burrito's are like so many of my recipes. I like to use fresh tomatoes, green peppers and onions from my garden. If I can't use fresh I use canned or frozen vegetables that came from my garden and preserved. I understand not everyone lives in the country where that's possible. To me this is a big advantage.

Read more: Authentic Enchilada Sauce ,
 Stuffed Green Peppers and Salsa or Guacamole Recipe without Cilantro

2 comments: