About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Indiana Creek Campground Tecumseh, Michigan

This is our 30th year for Sister Six to go camping. We are doing it big this year with a mystery train ride on Saturday eve. Indiana Creek Campground is a nice campground with friendly staff and owner.
This is how we look this morning. Have a blessed weekend, we will!
Practiced my Zumba getting in place for the pictures
Hidden Lake Gardens at MSU is an awesome place to visit.





3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a blessed time together and the Lord watches over each one of you!!!

    Those of you I know...lookin great!!! You all are ageing great sence it has been awhile sence I last saw you all!!!!
    Love,
    Connie Meister

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look great. I bet you had a blast. Wish I could have gone.

    ReplyDelete