About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Omelet in a Cup Recipe

Omelet in a Cup 
An omelet sounds good this morning for breakfast, that’s no problem. You are going to need two coffee cups, one for the coffee and the other for the omelet in a cup.
Get out the things you want to put in it, it’s all up to you. What do you prefer? Are you simply an egg and cheese person or do you like to add some healthy vegetables to yours? The combinations are endless for your breakfast omelet. The only thing you must have is a couple eggs.

Read more: Omelet in a Cup Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment