About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

How to Deal with Death by Making a Comfort Pillow

Dealing with death of a loved one, is different for everyone. I did not know about Comfort Pillows. when my dad died, however,  I wished I had. Let me share what I have learned from others that have made comfort pillows after death of their loved one.

2 Timothy 1:10 And now he has made all of this plain to us by the coming of Christ Jesus, our Savior, who broke the power of death and showed us the way to everlasting life.


Read Full Article on Seekyt





No comments:

Post a Comment