About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Friday, July 24, 2015

Freezing Green Peppers: without blanching



Having a garden can be very rewarding. We love green peppers to eat fresh, for stuffing and then before a frost, we harvest all the remaining green peppers and I cut/dice and freeze them to use later.



Green peppers and onions go in many of our recipes. With that said, there is never a good reason for a bell pepper to rot in the vegetable draw of the refrigerator, as freezing peppers is so easy.






The link above is a tutorial on freezing bell peppers as well as helpful facts about the bell pepper itself. I will share this tip; you do not need great skills in freezing peppers just time.



Supplies needed for freezing peppers:


  • Green, Red, Yellow or Orange Peppers
  • Plastic Freezer Bags
  • Sharp knife
  • Marking pen




If you enjoy green peppers as we do, eat some fresh while you can, stuff some for the freezer and then cut and or diced and freeze the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment