About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Creating a New Normal with Exercise

OK, not only is it a new year, but also new exercise program has been started. With the closing of 
Curves for Women in my town, I joined a gym that has men and women. To me this was a bit intimidating, I don't like to shake my fat in front of women and the thought of doing it front of men was really not in my plans. Well plans change therefore creating a new normal with exercise.


I struggled at first doing the stepper, the elliptical and treadmill for any length of time. I now try to do everyday, if the machines are available, .5 mile on the stepper, 1.5-2 miles on the elliptical series of reps on weight machines followed with 1-1.5 miles on the treadmill. I also try to push myself for faster times and higher inclines.

I am still struggling with my weight as I really baked and ate to much from Thanksgiving thru the New Year. Therefore, it's my motive to reduce the waistline and improve my health in 2013 by creating a new normal with exercise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment