About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's Christmas Cookie Time

Are you like me and you love to bake cookies? Doesn't it make Christmas time feel like Heaven? I truly am a cookie monster.

Whether you are baking regular or normal cookie recipes, or the gluten-free variety for family members, the Amish Drop Sugar Cookie and the Sugar Cookie Pumpkin Bar recipes are a must try.


Both recipes can easily be converted into  a gluten-free cookie.

 BOTH RECIPES ARE ON SEEKYT




                                              
This post linked to: Frugal Food Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment