About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Effects of Bipolar Disorder

Are you the one with the bipolar disorder or is it someone you love? When someone is diagnosed bipolar, it not only affects the person with the disorder but everyone they come in contact with. It can be family, friends, teachers, coworkers, the boss and especially their children. 

 Speaking from personal experience as someone who has a family member that is bipolar, lows and highs at the same time can be a living Hell.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment