About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Delicate Snow Drops

Winter in Indiana is hanging on for it's dear life. My family is ready for Spring and all the sunshine warmth and flowers it brings.
Today it was 40 degrees F, we had sunshine but the wind makes it feel so much colder. I had a hard time getting pictures as the winds were blowing them around. Snow drops are pretty but so small and delicate. 

This post linked to: Macro Flower Saturday

4 comments:

  1. the snowdrops in my garden has a lot of leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the moment they look vulnerable, but they are strong and reaching for the sky, saying hey it's spring come into the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shots. There is hope after all. :-)

    ReplyDelete