About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bald Eagle Goes in for the Catch

If you like my capture, please go to RedGage and rate it!
I was at the cottage at Dewart Lake April 4, 2013. It was the first trip for the season, however I got my best photo ever. I posted it on RedGage right away in hopes to make some money and maybe even bonus money. I don't know if it is because RedGage site is messing up or if the RedGage people simply don't recognize a great capture.
After eating fish!

I was so excited whether the RedGage people appreciate it or not. Just seeing the eagle on my first trip to the cottage was good, however, seeing him/her catch it's lunch was great!










                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment