About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 41 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and six others. I own and operate my own home care business primarily for the elderly. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

God’s Beautiful Gift of Flowers




Have you ever thought how we use God’s beautiful gift of flowers in so many ways? Who doesn’t love a vase full of fresh cut flowers from the garden setting on the kitchen table? Flowers with meaning tattoos are artistically displayed, on breasts, sides, backs, wrists and legs.

We us flowers types for weddings, whether in the spring, summer, fall or winter.  Flowers for weddings in December incorporate ivy or flocked evergreen as well as your favorite flower.
Flowers names for kids are quite often used. I myself used Jasmine for my daughter’s name back in 1980 way before it was popular.
Unfortunately, the opposite side of birth is death, and we choose flowers for funeral meaning and the loved one that passed away.
This Easter Sunday many white stargazer lilies or calla lilies will be displayed in churches everywhere.

John 19:30 “When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “it is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.”

Don’t lose heart, that is NOT the end of the story, Jesus died for us, however, was resurrected on the 3rd day and ascended to heaven to be seated on the right side of our father.

You can read my flower articles on Seekyt http://seekyt.com/flowers-with-meaning-tattoos/

No comments:

Post a Comment