About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dieting or Weight Control Program

Salad Makings
Oh my goodness it's springtime, the time of year when everything comes alive and many diets or weight control programs begin. Girls especially want to look nice in their shorts and bathing suits.
I came across the Mayo Clinic Diet book, it seems so practical and balanced, unlike so many of the fad diets that limit what you eat.
More info on TopicSpotter:Mayo Clinic Diet or Weight Control Program 
This post linked to:Foodie Friday

1 comment:

  1. Good information. Lucky me I ran across your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
    I have book marked it for later! raspberry ketone reviews dr oz
    Feel free to surf my page ... raspberry ketone health benefits

    ReplyDelete