About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Decorate Votive Candleholders for Valentines or Days of Love

Decorating votive candleholders for holidays like Valentine’s Day (or any other days of celebrating LOVE) can be so easy.
Are you familiar with the messaged candy hearts you loved as a child? Use them to create a message of love for your sweeties Valentine's Day Dinner. If you find you have extra candy hearts after Valentine's Day, you can still use them to decorate a votive candleholder just to show love. If the hearts get stale and hard who cares, for this project it does not matter.
I will show you how easy it is to decorate a votive candleholder.

Read More: Seekyt

No comments:

Post a Comment