Using a curling iron can be tedious, however there is a way you can curl your hair without using a curling iron. If you do not have time, or the desire to mess with curling each individual strand of your long hair, follow these easy time saving tips.
Things You Will Need to Curl you Hair:
- Strips of cloth/old T-shirt works perfectly
- Curling Rod/Rollers
- Bendy curlers, variety of manufacturers and sizes
Instructions to Curl your Hair:
- Wash or wet your hair & comb thoroughly to remove all tangles. I can't tell you what shampoo and conditioner to use only you know your hair type.
- Separate a section of hair, stretch straight.
- Place roller, rod or strip of cloth at end of hair.
- Holding the rod with one hand, use other hand to secure hair around roller. Make sure the end of hair is kept tight.
- Placing both hands on rod, roll hair tight to scalp and secure.
- After wrapping all hair, mist with a little hair spray to help set your curl.
- Sleep on it and remove the rods or curlers in the morning for instant curls. Style your hair as desired. There are endless possibilities.