About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Road Trip to Taylorsville KY

Traveling by myself 275 miles by myself to Taylorsville KY was something I never thought I'd do. However, when my one and only daughter and family moved, I had to reconsider.    
Making my first trip was something I did not want to do alone so my sister graciously traveled with me. It was still a long trip but the conversation made it go a little better.

After crossing the bridge and entering Kentucky our leisurely trip put me more on my guard as Louisville is a very large city with a lot of traffic and I didn’t want to miss my turn off on Highway 265.

Traveling 31 E or Bardstown Hwy through Mt Washington was beautiful with the rock formations for walls and Highway 44 is very curvy and scenic route.

My daughter lives between Mt Washington, KY and Taylorsville, both cool towns but Mt Washington is much larger than Taylorsville. However, my sis got a special treat of gluten-free pizza in Taylorsville, so that was an added bonus.








All-in-all even with the hundreds of miles between us, I’m glad they have found a nice ranch style house to call their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment