About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Friday, September 2, 2011

How to Do Facial Exercises


When you think of doing exercises, I am certain facial exercise is not the first thing you think of. It is probably more on the line of your biceps, triceps, tummy and legs. However, trust me; facial exercises should be ranked right at the top. Like too many things, I did not start facial exercises early enough, but as we age, all the skin and muscles head south if not exercised.

Take it from me you cannot start to exercise your facial muscles early enough. Actually, the sooner you start the better you will look as your body ages.
It is not hard; you can start by simply smiling more. If you want your face to continue to look as smooth as a baby does, take my tips and start doing your facial exercises.


 Things you will need:

  • Ambition
  • Desire to look younger

SMILE:

When I'm with my beautiful daughter and grand daughter I can't help but smile. They live 6 hours away so just having them around makes me exercise my smiler.

SURPRISED:

Look surprised and then frown both as hard as you can, hold. Repeat this exercise several times.

AEIOU:

Do you remember watching Richard Simmons and he said he did this after he lost all the weight to get his face tightened up. You say "A" real big and over exaggerated. Then say the "E,” "I,” "O" and the "U!” Do this facial exercise several times.

SWISH:

Next swish your face left, hold and pulse as hard as you can. Then swish right. Repeat this exercise several times.

FISH FACE:

This exercise is what I call my fish face. Tilt your head back looking at the ceiling. Drop your jaw and then bring your lower lip over the top of the upper lip as far as you can and repeat. On the other hand, instead of dropping your jaw simply make your fish face, hold, and pulse. However you can change it up by doing both exercises.

After doing each exercise start back at the beginning and do it all over again.

Tip


  • You can do Facial Exercises anywhere. I do them while driving down the road, hoping no one sees me or in the tanning bed.

2 comments:

  1. Great post!!! Doing face yoga exercise is really beneficial of our skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam for sharing these tips, I do not smile..its hard for me due to a car accident but will try to accomplish all of your tips. I laughed when I thought of you doing the fish face when driving. Great article.

    ReplyDelete