Mac and Cheese is a favorite one-pot pasta meal for children, however, you want a something more. Cheesy Chicken Pasta an Easy One-Pot Recipe will do just that.
This recipe is very versatile, change it up to suit your family's taste. It is also a way to use leftover chicken breast or holiday turkey.
Ingredients needed for Cheesy Chicken Pasta:
- 1-16 oz package of pasta your favorite kind; Rotini, Farfalli Bow ties, Conchiglie Shells etc.
- 1-16 oz jar Cheesy Ragu Double Cheddar or Roasted Garlic Parmesan
- 10-12 oz chicken breast, cubed
- 3 oz French Fried Onions; French’s or any store brand will work
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Pasta:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a pan that can go from the stove top, directly in the oven, fill with water and heat to boiling. Dump in the pasta and cook until lightly al dente. Drain off any excess water.
- Pour the Ragu Cheese into the pasta, rinse the Ragu jar with a little milk and swish around and pour in the pasta, stir.
- If you are using leftover chicken, cube it and add to the pasta. If you want to take the easier route, use canned chicken breast. Without draining, add it to the pasta.
- Top with the French-fried onions and place in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes. Making cheesy chicken pasta is an easy one-pot recipe.