Do you like asparagus and need a new recipe? Crisp baked asparagus fries were great.
Asparagus is loaded with vitamins and cancer fighting abilities.
According to world healthiest foods, “As a result of its very strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant nutrient composition, we would definitely expect to see a food like asparagus showing up as a risk reducer for certain cancers.”
Ingredients needed to make Asparagus Fries:
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- ½ -cup flour; all purpose or wheat
- 2 eggs; lightly beaten
- 3/4 -cup cornflakes; crushed
- ¼ -cup grated Parmesan
- Himalayan salt and black pepper to taste
Instructions needed to make Asparagus Fries:
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
2) Dredge the asparagus in the flour
3) Dip the asparagus in the eggs
4) Roll into the mixture of the cornflakes, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
5) Place the asparagus on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 7-13 minutes.
Try crispy baked asparagus fries, they are fantastic.