About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Crispy Baked Asparagus Fries




Do you like asparagus and need a new recipe? Crisp baked asparagus fries were great.
Asparagus is loaded with vitamins and cancer fighting abilities.

According to world healthiest foods, “As a result of its very strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant nutrient composition, we would definitely expect to see a food like asparagus showing up as a risk reducer for certain cancers.”


Ingredients needed to make Asparagus Fries:


  • 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
  • ½ -cup flour; all purpose or wheat
  • 2 eggs; lightly beaten
  • 3/4 -cup cornflakes; crushed
  • ¼ -cup grated Parmesan
  • Himalayan salt and black pepper to taste

Instructions needed to make Asparagus Fries:


1)    Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
2)    Dredge the asparagus in the flour
3)    Dip the asparagus in the eggs
4)    Roll into the mixture of the cornflakes, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
5)    Place the asparagus on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 7-13 minutes.

Try crispy baked asparagus fries, they are fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment