About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Cinco de Mayo: Homemade Guacamole without Cilantro

Another year has gone by and that means another Cinco de Mayo, May 5th there will be numerous people celebrating in all the Mexican or Tex-Mex Restaurants such as the, Hacienda Restaurants.

If you do not dine out, stores are running avocados on sale this week so you can make your own guacamole. Our local store has them on sale for .69 cents this week. I purchased some yesterday to enjoy fresh, and also made homemade guacamole without cilantro and fried up some nacho chips to go with them.

Of course, if you read the Bubblews review on Anheuser Busch Bud Light Straw-ber-Rita and Mang-o-Rita’s I will also have a couple of them on ice with a little lime.

Homemade Guacamole without Cilantro

I love making my own wet burritos with the homemade Authentic Mexican Enchilada Sauce covering them; for that recipe, you will have to look on Seekyt; therefore, we will be set and have all we need to be satisfied.

How about you, will you celebrate Cinco de Mayo, if so how?

No comments:

Post a Comment