About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Go Fund Me


I had never heard of gofundme.com until this morning when my nephew Todd set up an account to help his ex wife and daughter. In December, Amber was in the backseat of her mom’s car when a drunk driver hit them. This has left them with medical problems and other needs.


Todd is so frustrated living several states away from his daughter. When I asked him for a quote this is what he had to say, “It's hard to get a lot of the facts, Pammy, it is so frustrating right now, I try to help her I can only do so much, and therefore, that is why I set up this Go Fund Me thing. Heck when I even asked her to give me her information so I could add it to the account, so that she can get the money directly; she tells me that she doesn't have time to mess with stuff like that.”


Many people will help with animal rights in every conceivable way are you willing to help a young girl and mother in need? This young girl happens to be my great niece.


Read more about Amber on: http://www.gofundme.com/k9l21s

No comments:

Post a Comment