About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Frozen Fog and Beautiful Indiana

I woke up this a.m. to a frigid Indiana day and the temperature was -2 degrees. As I do every morning, I checked my email and Facebook postings and saw the neighboring town has school delays.
 I was confused as of why since it was not snowing, therefore I asked. It was due to the frozen fog on trees, weeds, buildings, cars and streets. Frozen fog can make for dangerous traveling conditions, however, made such lovely photographs.
Ice covered chain.








Frozen plants and field.

Icy peppermint plant

Icy Rose of Sharon bush

Frozen bushes

Old barn

3 Red Finch setting in the Walnut Tree
Plastic snowflakes


I hope you agree with  me that on this frigid Indiana day, the frozen fog looks so pretty.


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment