About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Cinnamon Honey Facial Mask: Things in your kitchen

Look goofy for good skin!
With the cinnamon honey facial mask, you will not break the budget, and you will more than likely already have all the ingredients in your kitchen or pantry. Get great feeling skin with all these natural ingredients.

What you will need for the Cinnamon Honey Facial Mask:


• 1 Tbsp Honey
• ½ Tsp Cinnamon
• ½ Tsp Nutmeg

Alternatively, for larger quantity:

• ¼ Cup Honey
• 2 Tablespoons Nutmeg
• 2 Tablespoon Cinnamon

“Raw honey has long been prized for its healing properties. Used as a mask, it is excellent for cleansing and toning the skin. A cinnamon honey mask is rumored to help acne-prone skin. Raw honey can also be used with sugar as a scrub for glowing skin,” explains Kevin Trudeau
According to Acne Skin Site, “Nutmeg is wonderful when used as a spot treatment for pimples. It reduces inflammation, redness, and acne-causing bacteria. It will dry out the pimples quickly and with no further irritation to the skin. Nutmeg is much safer than using a topical acne treatment that contains ingredients like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid.
Cinnamon works to kill acne by drying out the affected area and brings blood and oxygen to the surface to open the pores and unclog the bacteria and excess oil that settle there. A little goes a long way so don’t overdo it on the cinnamon. This face mask will show immediate results by leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth, while appearing noticeably less inflamed and reducing redness”

Steps for the Cinnamon Honey Facial Mask:

 

1) Wash your face simply spread on your face when you have time to relax and not worry about looking goofy.
2) Allow no less than 20-minutes for the mask to be on your face; however, I have let the mask on my face for an hour before taking shower to wash it off.
3) Using a circular motion scrub your face and then rinse the mask off, I find doing this before my shower is the easiest. I scrub looking into the mirror as to see where I need to scrub and then rinse off while in the shower, however, you can do this all while standing at your sink.


If you prefer to make the larger quantity, simply store in a zip lock baggie or an airtight container.


                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment