About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween at Dewart Lake

Picture is from 2010

I am here at the cottage and did a big oops, not bringing any candy. At the farm we never get any trick or treaters, therefore, I never gave it a thought to pick up a bag of candy for here, when I picked the the bags for the Light the Night party. 

I miss seeing my grandchildren every day but not getting to see them all dressed up stinks too. 

 

With that said, I hope my boys will be dressed warm as the forecast here is down right cold and ugly.




Outfits from 2013






This is the costumes the baby boys wore in 2013, I didn't get to see them first hand but was glad to see the picture.






The Schwartz's 2013

Last October I was in KY for Grandparents Day and actually saw the baby girl's costume come together. I am uncertain of any of the costumes this year so hoping to see a lot of photographs. 


Please have a safe and wonderful Halloween no matter the weather forecast.


No comments:

Post a Comment