About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sorry I have been Busy on Bubblews

Sorry it has been so long since I have written anything. My incentive kind of crumbled when I was not actually making money through Amazon. 

I have not posted anything on Seekyt either so I didn't need a backlink. In essence I just got lazy this winter.

This winter has been frigid cold and causing me to become dormant. In my dormant state I post articles on Bubblews and upload photographs to RedGage where I attempt to make some money. With Bubblews it is a slow process, however, I am earning, with RedGage not so much, but I do love taking photographs so it gives me an outlet to use them.

http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=51157a4b40e042.29884017

If you sign onto Bubblews let me know you found me through this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment